Theosophy (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Science as knowledge

Science as knowledge. I question science and the science method what does the does the reader and the scientist have in common? I am a armc…

Started by Paul lee James

0 Sep 30, 2013

The first sentence.

In search for valid truth in knowledge, can invalid truth drive one away from valid truth and knowledge? In my search for valid truth I am…

0 Sep 27, 2013

Rhetorical writing.

Am I writing rhetoriclly? I want to write to learn and inform but not rhetorically/persuade. I have a tendentcy to over emphasis my writing…

0 Sep 27, 2013

Sri Aurobindo

~ Sri Aurobindo It is an invaluable possession for every living being to have learnt to know himself and to master himself. To know oneself…

5 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

The word Divine.

I have come to the thought that we are joined with God and are divine within him. The word Belief comes to mind. Spiritually we are equal i…

0 Sep 25, 2013

How does one draw the truth from any mystery.

In seeking the truth from knowledge, it seems I have gotten into, getting into deeper mysteries and the question is (why)? Why is there a m…

0 Sep 25, 2013

Question?

If God created us out of the Earth and all in it, then one might suppose, (he is in it), because he created it. Is not a potter in his pott…

0 Sep 23, 2013

Curosity

If mathematics is the (perfect language) then why can't language be as well. Cannot the answer to a question be relevant to the question or…

3 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Paige

Pop/smtp protocols on outlook express/Mozzilla sunbird and Incredimail?

I am having serious problems with pop/smtp protocols on these e-mail servers can anyone help me? Paul

1 Sep 12, 2013
Reply by PuzzleSolver

Ones value within a group

Since I am human I need a sense a value I am giving and learning from the group. I do have a lot of questions and that's my way of contribu…

4 Aug 31, 2013
Reply by PuzzleSolver

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS