Theosophy (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Truth

I have been thinking about this topic for a couple days now. I was trying to discern a way to have this discussion that would avoid some of…

Started by David Allen

30 Feb 1, 2015
Reply by Mark Kusek

The Infinate, bounded

If you consider a simple pattern that can repeat itself (seemingly) into infinity. Any information required for all potential complexity, t…

Started by David Allen

17 Nov 1, 2014
Reply by John

Imagination

This section is for people who just want to talk about Imagination within no academic/formal framework.

Started by John

28 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by John

Mundis Imaginalis

(updated Aug. 14, 2014 - fixed link and quote from scribd) One of the key people who explored the use of Imagination in theosophy was Henry…

Started by John

13 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by John

Sage Meercat to Disciple Dingo

Sage Meercat to Disciple Dingo  --"so by focusing on "Mind" one may overcome instinctive desires, such as running in Fear ... and yes, eat…

Started by John

3 Aug 6, 2014
Reply by Mark Kusek

Panentheism - the ultimate root of theosophy?

The idea of Panentheism  sometimes strikes me a s an ultimate theosophical position. It places connections between everything, explains the…

Started by John

11 Jun 26, 2014
Reply by Mark Kusek

The copycat theory, Zeidgeist

I have been looking into christianity and also reading the bible. But one thing that is confusing me is the copycat theory that says that J…

Started by Zainab Farhad

15 Jun 16, 2014
Reply by John

Underlying the underlying motives is... What?

First off, how do we inspire others to search for truth itself, instead of searching for self-gratification through ideas?  But in the same…

Started by Seth Edwards

1 Jun 6, 2014
Reply by John

Looking Forward is Our Goal !!

this seemed appropriate, especially on a Site as ours that is focused on looking forward!

Started by John

6 May 8, 2014
Reply by John

Active Theosophy

Theosophy, as is generally understood, involves finding and studying wisdom that is eternal. However, many a times such study takes so much…

Started by Capt. Anand Kumar

24 May 8, 2014
Reply by David S.

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS