Theosophy (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Theosophy Has to Change

Theosophy has to change, and it is the perfect tool for changing the world. Theosophy is the bridge between Science and Theology, as HPB po…

Started by Susan Thomas

63 May 1, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

THE RELEVANCE OF ANCIENT WISDOM

All of us here appear to be fascinated by the reach, scope and the eternality of the Ancient Wisdom. Those of us who understand it, will vi…

Started by Capt. Anand Kumar

8 Apr 24, 2011
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

Karma Conference

At the end of May, at the Hague, there will be a conference with Karma as the theme: http://karma-freewill.isis-foundation.org/

Started by Nicholas Weeks

1 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by John Rau

Vision of Things to Come

I stumbled upon this new (to me) old gem from the Atlantic Monthly of 1913, pp. 830-36. It is a small adventure involving Charles Johnston,…

1 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Weeks

Friends of the Theosophical Network

Note:  ll a work in progress...apologies for the appearance.  Please do not post replies.   This is a selected group of site feeds from oth…

Started by Joe Fulton

0 Jan 23, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Weeks

How many theosophies are there...and where did they come from?

By now, all of you know how I just love to pull out the dictionary and look at words.  Dictionaries can be so fun and unexpected, kind of l…

Started by Joe Fulton

3 Jan 20, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Weeks

The Path: A Magazine Devoted to the Brotherhood of Humanity, Theosophy in America, the Study of Occult Science, Philosophy, and Aryan Literature.

Introduction by Jerry Hejka-Ekins             Through the years 1884 to 1887 the Theosophical Society was faced with challenges that comp…

Started by Joe Fulton

1 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by David Reigle

Just ran across this...any thoughts?

I ran across the book "Theosophy and Mysticism" by Frederich Nietzsche.  Has anyone heard of this book? Here is a pix of the ad, originally…

Started by Joe Fulton

1 Jan 10, 2011
Reply by Michael A. Williams

A Few Interesting Comments From M. Alan Kazlev

Mr. M. Alan Kazlev has given us permission to post some items of discussion regarding theosophies and related movements. Here is what we ar…

Started by Joe Fulton

2 Jan 9, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

Astral Light

This pervasive medium has one interesting function as the connection between acts of body, speech or mind and the karmic effects that come…

5 Jan 8, 2011
Reply by Joe Fulton

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS