Service Projects (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Individual correspondence in Harvard style

Harvard Citation machine is the piece of the reference that you incorporate inside the principle body of your work at whatever point you sp…

Started by katejuddy

0 Jul 5, 2017

Intellectual Warfare

Going on the offensive in the intellectual wars over the public’s ideologies is both dangerous and potentially extremely rewarding. If we a…

Started by Seth Edwards

26 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Seth Edwards

NO MORE BS TALK

There is a greater purpose for us all here aside from spirituality, metaphysics, science, math, esotericism, empiricism etc something that…

Started by Jessica R. Huffmeyer

12 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by William John Meegan

One Minute of Joy

This is a beautiful short video. The comments below the video said that the officer who bought the boy cookies was shot ten minutes later!…

Started by Capt. Anand Kumar

3 May 15, 2013
Reply by Deb

I'LL TAKE NO MORE

Ever get the feeling you just need to create something? It can be overwhelming. I need a release.  I have a genetic failsafe, it keeps me…

Started by Seth Edwards

7 May 8, 2013
Reply by Mary Magdalene

The Great Invocation as a tool for service

THE GREAT INVOCATION From the point of Light within the Mind of GodLet light stream forth into the minds of men.Let Light descend…

Started by Ferran Sanz Orriols

6 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by Ferran Sanz Orriols

Recipe for global change

Connect the seemingly isolated mass of cultural creatives.. Help them exchange ideas, narratives, methods.   Links: http://www.culturalcrea

Started by Martin Euser

30 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

Self-help introduction now finished

On theosopher.net menu you will find the entry Forum. There is a menu item Self-help & Soul work. The self-help section is now finish…

Started by Martin Euser

0 Sep 7, 2011

Self-help basics now developing on theosopher.net

For those who like the idea of self-help, and for those who want to contribute to an introduction to the field: take a look at the menu at…

Started by Martin Euser

1 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by Martin Euser

Transforming ourselves and the world

Have a look at these sites:   Transforming ourselves and the world   and: world wisdom council   These are wonderful sites and I intend to…

Started by Martin Euser

0 May 6, 2011

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends