Service Projects (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Expanded mission statement for TheosWiki (first draft) available at theosopher.net

For those who want to contemplate the object of our Wiki and contribute some mature thought, see: http://theosopher.net/mw/index.php?title=

Started by Martin Euser

1 Dec 31, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

Today You ... Tomorrow Me

This was posted on Hacker News and it is a really poignant story of trouble, frustration and redemption.   "Just about every time I see som…

Started by Joe Fulton

0 Dec 14, 2010

Example of open source integral spirituality: Universe Spirituality

Universe Spirituality seems to be an open source "open spirituality" project, based (to some degree) on Ken Wilber's work. See here.  They…

Started by Martin Euser

0 Dec 8, 2010

Random Hacks of Kindness

For those out there who think hackers are all bad, quite a number have gotten together to form Random Hacks of Kindness.  What a concept? …

Started by Joe Fulton

0 Dec 7, 2010

Open source Theosophy

It is a little-known fact  that there are multiple theosophies in this world. I suppose that theosophers are aware of the close affinity o…

Started by Martin Euser

38 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

Ecoliteracy

This organization founded by Fritjof Capra, among others.  It is a leader in the 'Green Schooling Movement'.Smart by Nature™, the Center’s…

Started by Joe Fulton

0 Sep 6, 2010

A little history of post world-war II esoterism and what we can learn from it

In 1996 I became aware of the existence of forms of esoterism in the West that are virtually unknown to the world at large, including theos…

Started by Martin Euser

2 Aug 23, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

Making Daily Life Better...Open Source Theosophy

The purpose of this discussion is to come up with new and creative ways that we can use what we learn as Theosophists, from whatever source…

Started by Joe Fulton

12 Jun 25, 2009
Reply by Martin Euser

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS