Religion (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Trapping God in the schema of your belief, takes you further away from him / her / it.......them

Your God is not God                                                 by Jiddhu Krishnamurti A man who…

Started by Jacob Gritz

6 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by Rich Mallard

Kabbalah and Theosophy

Following the 2nd object in Theosophy - the study of Comparative Religions - I have started an activity in the Theosophical Society in the…

Started by Emmanuel Ikan Astillero

4 Nov 5, 2011
Reply by Emmanuel Ikan Astillero

HOW TO BECOME A GOD

My religion is Tibetan Buddhism,I am a Muslim and I am also Christian through occultism how can i become a God and become immortal like the…

Started by neiljan remigio

11 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Mary Magdalene

Richard Dawkins...Stop Confusing Us!

From the online magazine, Religion Dispatches.Org : Last week the New York Times published a profile of evolutionary biologist and outspoke…

Started by Joe Fulton

0 Sep 27, 2011

How Many Different Types of Reincarnation Exist?

I was musing around and the subject got around to reincarnation.  There are many flavors from many different traditions. What are some of t…

Started by Joe Fulton

25 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Francis Xavier

Virgin Birth

New member, and new theosophical student W.W. Tuck has asked a question about the Virgin birth of Jesus. Where in theosophical literature w…

Started by Susan Thomas

16 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Al

Does anything exist before the first letter of Genesis: BETH?

What most Jews, Christians and Moslems do understand about the Judeao Christian Scriptures is that it is a very mystical document, which ca…

Started by William John Meegan

11 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by William John Meegan

Kwan-Yin or Avalokiteshvara, a Mahayana View

Ven. Master Hsuan Hua on Kwan-Yin:   http://gbm-online.com/online/dharma/wonderful.html   A Kwan-Yin seven-day recitation session was held…

Started by Nicholas Weeks

27 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Nicholas Weeks

The Judeo-Christian Scriptures

I usually carry in my pocket, for easy access, a copy of "The Scriptures, 1988" from the Scripture Research Institute of South Africa (Chri…

Started by Andrew W. Smith

0 Nov 8, 2010

The first article on TheosWiki!

The first article on TheosWiki, apart from our encyclopedia on Schools of Philosophy,  concerns the "Hidden meaning of the seven Sacraments…

Started by Martin Euser

1 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS