Religion (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Beginning to realize why the ancients maybe used codes.

The ancients of the bible figured those who didn't believe in monotheism might steal and change their scripture into false scripture. But e…

Started by Paul lee James

2 Nov 16, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

The word truth.

The word truth means many different things to different people. I am beginning to believe that every word in any dictionary and thesaurus i…

8 Oct 30, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

Yesseus Mazareus Yessedekeus: The Early Sethian Baptismal Rite

Thank you Puzzlesolver for that question. The primary thing that popped up was in:  Sethian Gnosticism with that in mind, I have to read mo…

Started by John

2 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by John

Cricket Diplomacy

Vatican Cricket   Sports diplomacy has been around for for a while, and this caught my attention. It is a fascinating development. Cricke…

Started by John

1 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by John

Genisus 1:2

I am having great problems with this scripture. Any bible scholars out there? Quote" the earth was empty and void, then God walked upon the…

7 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

The consciousness of the knowledge of God.

God is a spirit. We have a spirit. What happens when Gods spirit intertwines with our spirit? It happened to me. It was wonderful. One minu…

1 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by MANLEO

Love the gift from God.

I love all of you. I know at one time I had hate in my heart, I found out the hard, way hate will destroy you faster than a bullet. I see a…

0 Oct 3, 2013

Genisus 1:2

"The Earth was without form and void" then the word Waters is used. How can that be? If the Earth was formless and void, where did the wate…

0 Sep 25, 2013

Our experiences are from God as a gift?

Are our experiences a gift from God? If we learn good from bad and learn, doing good gives us gifts, and then we learn if we are bad we get…

0 Sep 22, 2013

Genesis

"And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face the deep, and the spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters…

0 Sep 20, 2013

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends