Jessica R. Huffmeyer's Discussions (116)

Discussions Started (8) Replies Latest Activity

Welcome "School of Open"

Has anyone heard of "School of Open"? From what I have read it looks pretty sweet! Somehow I ended up on "CC" creative commons and found th…

Started by Jessica R. Huffmeyer in Academics - Theosophy/Esotericism and Programs

2 Apr 30, 2013
Reply by Joe Fulton

Human: The Theosophical View

Can't resist asking... are you human?  I am starting to question what humans are. Under the FAQ's "what is Theosophy"  #1 Divine/Human/Natu…

Started by Jessica R. Huffmeyer in Philosophy

7 May 4, 2013
Reply by Jessica R. Huffmeyer

International Academy for Consciousness

Just recently a friend of mine found me to pass this link to me and I was appalled at what I saw. IAC   Have you seen anything like it bef…

Started by Jessica R. Huffmeyer in Academics - Theosophy/Esotericism and Programs

4 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by Hari Menon

Pope Benedict XVI Leaps Down

For the first time since the middle ages, the Pope is stepping down from office. Some said he looked over reality and many had enormous dou…

Started by Jessica R. Huffmeyer in Current Events

11 Mar 9, 2013

Difference Between Etheric and Astral?

Lately, I have been doing a lot of reading that talks about etheric and astral bodies.  Is there anyone here who knows anything about these…

11 Jan 22, 2013
Reply by Hari Menon

Do You Know Who Said This?

"Life is ruled by fortune not wisdom."                                        ~? How does this make you feel?  Is this a true stateme…

Started by Jessica R. Huffmeyer in Philosophy

1 Jan 12, 2013

Words of Theosophy

“The Heavenly Spheres make music for us,The Holy Twelve dance with us,All things join in the dance!Ye who dance not, know not what we are k…

Started by Jessica R. Huffmeyer in Theosophy

19 Jan 13, 2013
Reply by Ferran Sanz Orriols

Power of Karma and Our Relationship With It

There is so much to say about Karma, but what is Karma? how does Karma work?  How does it apply to our everyday life,past life,and/or after…

Started by Jessica R. Huffmeyer in Current Events

9 Nov 6, 2012

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS