Ferran Sanz Orriols's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

" this was just to point out service as the key spiritual practice"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Dec 28, 2012 to How to become a "master"

5 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Ferran Sanz Orriols

" ....  ... that which is holy to one person is a cover, unnecessary parochialism, or…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Dec 22, 2012 to Christian Theosophy - Is it What We Are Doing Here?

15 Dec 22, 2012

" ....  I borrowed the expression "radical honesty" from Deb and now, lookin at her p…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Dec 14, 2012 to Christian Theosophy - Is it What We Are Doing Here?

15 Dec 22, 2012

" ... this is what happens when people indulge in the glamour of using words that bel…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Dec 13, 2012 to Christian Theosophy - Is it What We Are Doing Here?

15 Dec 22, 2012

" Hi, friends!  I do agree with Erica.  I can't agree with Hari.  John, my honest opi…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Dec 11, 2012 to Christian Theosophy - Is it What We Are Doing Here?

15 Dec 22, 2012

" hi, friends!  sorry, Joe, I don't understand it either, so I fear I'll not be able…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Dec 10, 2012 to Christian Theosophy - Is it What We Are Doing Here?

15 Dec 22, 2012

" thanks for the post, Joe!!! :-)"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Nov 29, 2012 to A Married Jesus - Newly Found "Gospel of Jesus's Wife"

8 Dec 1, 2012
Reply by Dr. Lewis Keizer

" hi, friends!  I did not mean that the site is "too philosophical", if I meant this,…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Nov 23, 2012 to Practice, Practice, Practice...What Do You Do?

23 Dec 16, 2012
Reply by Jessica R. Huffmeyer

" Hi, Hari!  thanks, but I distrust anyone who says that has understood me perfectly,…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Nov 22, 2012 to Practice, Practice, Practice...What Do You Do?

23 Dec 16, 2012

" yes, Joe , but if it's so I can't help thinking that this is not at all traditional…"

Ferran Sanz Orriols replied Nov 21, 2012 to Practice, Practice, Practice...What Do You Do?

23 Dec 16, 2012

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends