David Allen's Discussions (109)

Discussions Replied To (101) Replies Latest Activity

"of course all this is my perspective (my opinion), and none of it meets the "proof"…"

David Allen replied Nov 28, 2014 to Integrating Psychology with the Bible

20 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by John

"I would have to disagree on who is avoiding who. I see the religious side moving to…"

David Allen replied Nov 28, 2014 to Integrating Psychology with the Bible

20 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by John

"If we recognize that "God" (whatever that is) exist within each of us, then psycholo…"

David Allen replied Nov 27, 2014 to Integrating Psychology with the Bible

20 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by John

"It will work, as soon as the attempt is luanched from the right undersranding or per…"

David Allen replied Nov 25, 2014 to Integrating Psychology with the Bible

20 Dec 3, 2014
Reply by John

"Our young people are our yardsticks. If our young people are acting out, it's becaus…"

David Allen replied Nov 24, 2014 to Inside the Middle East’s vanishing ancient religions

16 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by John

"Ultimately we all agree, we're all looking at the same thing from different perspect…"

David Allen replied Nov 23, 2014 to Inside the Middle East’s vanishing ancient religions

16 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by John

"I like Buddhism, very peaceful, very soothing. If I were going to "buy into" a singl…"

David Allen replied Nov 22, 2014 to Inside the Middle East’s vanishing ancient religions

16 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by John

""Your mechanism makes communication seem impossible even between people within the…"

David Allen replied Nov 20, 2014 to Inside the Middle East’s vanishing ancient religions

16 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by John

"We all "interpret" for ourselves, thats what our lives are, our translation. People…"

David Allen replied Nov 20, 2014 to Inside the Middle East’s vanishing ancient religions

16 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by John

"The interpreter knows nothing. The interpreter is experience, the translation is us.…"

David Allen replied Nov 19, 2014 to Inside the Middle East’s vanishing ancient religions

16 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by John

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends