christinaleestemaker's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"http://www.stellarhousepublishing.com/originsofchristianity.pdf This site was sent t…"

christinaleestemaker replied Oct 8, 2010 to Who Is Jesus [Christ]!?

69 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Arthur E Gregory

"do you mean in the Netherlands, I hope so for in cheese and possibly good restaurant…"

christinaleestemaker replied Sep 17, 2010 to Potassium salt (mineral salt) can help lower bloodpressure

3 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

"I only use low salt that is Kalium Chloride and not the Natrium, but that does not h…"

christinaleestemaker replied Sep 17, 2010 to Potassium salt (mineral salt) can help lower bloodpressure

3 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

"Seven Forms of Light Related to the Substance of 7 Planes “It should be noted t…"

christinaleestemaker replied Feb 6, 2010 to Was Blavatsky right that astrology is true?

26 Mar 6, 2011
Reply by Peter O'Lalor

"The KLM Business class serie. We shoot on them in the garden. :-)"

christinaleestemaker replied Nov 28, 2009 to Christmas time for some creation.

2 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by christinaleestemaker

"Part 5: Was Alice Bailey "the New Torch-Bearer of Truth"? Stainton Moses (a famous…"

christinaleestemaker replied Nov 21, 2009 to A Critical Look at the Claims and Teachings of Alice A. Bailey]

4 Apr 4, 2012
Reply by bournemouthsoc

"Adyar Pamphlets - No.138 The Influence of Alcohol by Annie Besant Anand Gholap Theo…"

christinaleestemaker replied Sep 12, 2009 to Occult Effects of Alcohol, Drugs, and Tobacco.

14 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Joe Fulton

"CHAPTER XIV from the book Hidden side of things by C.W.Leadbeater 850. BY OUR HABIT…"

christinaleestemaker replied Sep 12, 2009 to Occult Effects of Alcohol, Drugs, and Tobacco.

14 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Joe Fulton

"Especially if I am in an amazing surrounding,than I can forget everything, almost my…"

christinaleestemaker replied May 21, 2009 to Have you ever experienced 'Nothingness'?

20 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Susan Thomas

"In theosophy we learn to lift our lower thinking into higher, a stuggle as we belief…"

christinaleestemaker replied May 21, 2009 to Universal principles and law

1 May 21, 2009
Reply by christinaleestemaker

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS