Theosophy (236)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mercury in Tombs?

Can anyone tell me if they have heard of Mercury pools left in tombs? I find it interesting they found some. This must have served some th…

Started by John

0 May 8, 2015

The Moral Bucket List

I found a brief essay in the NY Times: "The Moral Bucket List." It is something to really strive for. excerpt: "I came to the conclusion t…

Started by John

0 Apr 22, 2015

Lucifer is the Conductor Torch?

So I was reading around like most truth seekers, I ran into this and was wondering what opinions people might have of it. "Metaphorically,…

Started by PuzzleSolver

1 Apr 20, 2015
Reply by John

Vivekananda on Mind

All knowledge that the world has ever received comes from the mind; the infinite library of the universe is in our own mind. -- Vivekanand…

Started by John

1 Apr 16, 2015
Reply by Mark Kusek

Vivekananda: Bliss vs Happiness

After every happiness comes misery; they may be far apart or near. The more advanced the soul, the more quickly does one follow the other.…

Started by John

0 Apr 12, 2015

Vivekananda on compromise

Above all, beware of compromises. Hold on to your own principles in weal or woe and never adjust them to others’ fads through the greed of…

Started by John

4 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by PuzzleSolver

Having no fear

the following quote struck me as interesting: The earth is enjoyed by heroes, this is the unfailing truth. Be a hero. Always say, I have no…

Started by John

0 Apr 7, 2015

Biocentrism

This is very close to what I have been trying to describe. Dr. Robert Lanza and Biocentrism There are a few conclusions I disagree with,…

Started by David Allen

5 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by John

Truth is a Pathless Land

I have the following true. Some may disagree... Feb. 8 quote: “I maintain that truth is a pathless land, and you cannot approach it by a…

Started by John

9 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by John

Discovery

Mankind expands or grows it's understanding through the discovery of "new" things. I emphasize new because it makes my opening statement mi…

Started by David Allen

0 Feb 2, 2015

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS

Our Friends