Theosophy (213)

Featured Discussions

The Imaginal Mind

The Imaginal Mind (imagination) is a great tool for theosophists. To start off, one of the attributes is the ability to see two (or more) s…

Started by JohnLatest Reply

Mundis Imaginalis

(updated Aug. 14, 2014 - fixed link and quote from scribd) One of the key people who explored the use of Imagination in theosophy was Henry…

Panentheism - the ultimate root of theosophy?

The idea of Panentheism  sometimes strikes me a s an ultimate theosophical position. It places connections between everything, explains the…

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Physical Vehicle

The physical vehicle of humans are composed of living cells because all living things are made up of cells.        Cells of one kind…

Started by Neiljan Raro Remigio

1 yesterday
Reply by John

The Imaginal Mind

The Imaginal Mind (imagination) is a great tool for theosophists. To start off, one of the attributes is the ability to see two (or more) s…

Started by John

16 Jul 2
Reply by John

A path to soul initiation

This book by Zachary F. Landsdowne reveals what is a true secret doctrine within one book of "The" book that the whole world is most famil…

Started by Jim9358

3 Jun 19
Reply by John

SouthernCrossTheosophy

Hi All, just a fledgling around here:  Have just done a plug for you at our fledgling group (under a year old) which is centred in the Sou…

Started by Jim9358

2 May 26
Reply by Jim9358

Mercury in Tombs?

Can anyone tell me if they have heard of Mercury pools left in tombs? I find it interesting they found some. This must have served some th…

Started by John

0 May 7

The Moral Bucket List

I found a brief essay in the NY Times: "The Moral Bucket List." It is something to really strive for. excerpt: "I came to the conclusion t…

Started by John

0 Apr 22

Lucifer is the Conductor Torch?

So I was reading around like most truth seekers, I ran into this and was wondering what opinions people might have of it. "Metaphorically,…

Started by PuzzleSolver

1 Apr 20
Reply by John

Vivekananda on Mind

All knowledge that the world has ever received comes from the mind; the infinite library of the universe is in our own mind. -- Vivekanand…

Started by John

1 Apr 15
Reply by Mark Kusek

Vivekananda: Bliss vs Happiness

After every happiness comes misery; they may be far apart or near. The more advanced the soul, the more quickly does one follow the other.…

Started by John

0 Apr 12

Vivekananda on compromise

Above all, beware of compromises. Hold on to your own principles in weal or woe and never adjust them to others’ fads through the greed of…

Started by John

4 Apr 11
Reply by PuzzleSolver

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS