Science (130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Giggles and Little Green Men

UFO's...Unidentified Flying Objects.  Most people fall into one of two categories where it comes to them.  There are the "True Believers",…

Started by Joe Fulton

0 Aug 11, 2010

Tools Shape Thought

Here's an interesting little presentation on how using analytics tools shape our thoughts.  Having worked with some of these types of tools…

Started by Joe Fulton

2 Aug 10, 2010
Reply by Joe Fulton

Working with a new Model for Perception

Hi Guys, ive been toying around with a new model for perception and thought i'd gauge some responses. eventually i plan on adding and exp…

Started by Mikhayl Von Riebon

0 Apr 22, 2010

Sant Mat, and Shabd Yoga?

Dear All,                I expect some of you have come across Sant Mat,and Surat Shabd Yoga of the Radhasoami Faith. It claims that thro…

Started by Robert Searle

6 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Robert Searle

Evolution of Perception - Christopher Ott

Hi All,Just came across this Pdf titled 'Evolution of Perception' by Christopher Ott and wanted your Perspective on it. Kind regardsMik

Started by Mikhayl Von Riebon

1 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by Martin Euser

Wake Forest Researchers Swap Skin Grafts for Cell Spraying

Get out your inkjet printers, they have a new use!From our friends at Slashdot, ""Inspired by a standard office inkjet printer, US research…

Started by Joe Fulton

0 Apr 8, 2010

Law of Attraction theory in crisis

I wanted to post a link to this view giving a different viewpoint on the Law of Attraction, etc., and other recent ideas and popular movies…

Started by David

1 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Donald Weetman Cameron

MBBS In Ukraine

Hi, Join the world recognized MBBS program in Ukraine. You can now earn your MBBS degree at an expense less than 30% by doing it in one o…

Started by kuber Entperprises

0 Nov 24, 2009

The End of Time

Physicist Julian Barbour wrote a very important book called "The End of Time". In his view, time does not have an independent existence. In…

Started by Joe Fulton

8 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Mikhayl Von Riebon

The Discussion Hits the Mainstream...When Robots Outsmart Man

In this article in the Saturday, July 25th NY Times, concerns are raised over the implications of rapidly increasing machine intelligence.…

Started by Joe Fulton

2 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by David

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS