Religion (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Path

Could it be that our destiny is caused by (us) our experiences, people or God. It is said, God does not involve himself in our lives, I dis…

Started by Paul lee James

0 Sep 20, 2013

Rule over ones thoughts.

Not until late in life did I understand how to control my thoughts/emotions, now I do. Not every thought one thinks is a good thought. I wo…

0 Sep 18, 2013

The human effect

I am curious about why Adam and Eve disobeyed God after they walked and talked to him and knew he created them? The first commandment in th…

14 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Paige

Spirituality

The question has been asked when does the human being get the essence of the breath of life from God (as did Adam and Eve) or from the firs…

0 Sep 15, 2013

Pay for the truth.

I have noticed lately that certain books like the Torah code are for sale. Why? If it is the truth about God and the bible why do we have t…

4 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by PuzzleSolver

Your thoughts,

If Lucifer before he was Satan, had free will as I understand this, (Satan would not bow down to humans which God also created) and Adam wa…

1 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by Seth Edwards

For a Friend

I'm working on a commentary of the book of Luke, by request, for a friend. It's the same friend, if you remember, that I sent an essay to e…

Started by Seth Edwards

9 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Seth Edwards

Divinity/God/man

How can man be divine

7 Jun 17, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

Powers, Wisdom and Right Paths

When dealing in spiritual and/or metaphysical matters, especially for those just getting involved there appears a major dilemma. Part of us…

Started by Joe Fulton

6 May 13, 2013
Reply by Paul lee James

Fasting

I'm curious about fasting. Has anybody tried fasting? How is it used? We know of great teachers in the past that have fasted for many reaso…

Started by PuzzleSolver

1 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by Jessica R. Huffmeyer

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS