Current Events (75)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome to the Age of Denial

There's an interesting Op-Ed piece in the New York Times regarding the extent that items which are pretty well proven as fact are denied by…

Started by Joe Fulton

9 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by John

Concerning spirituality

In my younger days I hadn't a clue what the spirit was. Late in my life I have had a Epiphany as to what it is. To me it's a sixth sense of…

Started by Paul lee James

0 Jul 8, 2013

Repeating our past.

Why do we repeat our past? Every country of the world has done it. Haven't they learned after thousands of years form it? Paul

Started by Paul lee James

0 Jul 5, 2013

Egypt - What Now

This is directed primarily at some of our members who may be in Egypt now, but all others are free to comment. As we understand here in the…

Started by Joe Fulton

1 Jul 3, 2013
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

Snowden: is it Right?

If you know what is going on in the United States about the man who led the leak on the government. Is Snowden in the right of way?  Is thi…

Started by Jessica R. Huffmeyer

11 Jun 15, 2013
Reply by Jessica R. Huffmeyer

Out of Tragedy, a New Paradigm Emerges

Here at Theosophy.Net we like to promote the idea of open source and study the behavior of the evolution of humanity, not only as individua…

Started by Joe Fulton

6 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by PuzzleSolver

Pope Benedict XVI Leaps Down

For the first time since the middle ages, the Pope is stepping down from office. Some said he looked over reality and many had enormous dou…

Started by Jessica R. Huffmeyer

11 Mar 9, 2013
Reply by Jessica R. Huffmeyer

Founder of Ground Zero Mosque - lavish trips, luxury sports cars and real estate

Forgive if this is being posted in the wrong place. The founder of the Ground Zero Mosque is being accused of pilfering his organization (a…

Started by albigen

1 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Joe Fulton

A few thoughts about the fiscal cliff

I'm not too sure how other members outside the US will take this but I have some observations about the fiscal cliff.  It is interesting an…

Started by Joe Fulton

3 Jan 2, 2013
Reply by Hari Menon

December 21, 2012.  That date will be upon us soon. A date that ends an era and begins another, so we have been told. WHO told us this? May…

Started by Mark Worthington

3 Nov 27, 2012
Reply by Leslie Royce Pochos

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS