Controversy (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where do thoughts come from?

John,  Where do our thoughts come from? My hypothesis is, as a baby, anything we hear or see or experience goes into a memory bank to be pr…

Started by Paul lee James

1 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by michael hill

Can Software be Spiritual?

It's amazing what can happen when you have a couple free minutes in your head or are inspired by something that managed to creep in there..…

Started by Joe Fulton

2 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

Roboethics

Amongst the several challenges that we, the humans are likely to face in the near future is what rights to assign to the machine with artif…

Started by Capt. Anand Kumar

4 Dec 14, 2013
Reply by Capt. Anand Kumar

The word change.

It seems people in some cases will not accept the word (change) for I was one. I see change everywhere I look concerning todays problems wh…

3 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by John

Cell therapy.

I have been pondering about cell therapy. One has a physical biological problem (like cancer). I have heard of people giving there positive…

0 Aug 15, 2013

How to become a "master"

I am tired of so much discussion about the "masters" as if they were "them", somewhere far away. A "master" is no more than a human being…

Started by Ferran Sanz Orriols

5 Dec 28, 2012
Reply by Ferran Sanz Orriols

Latest 2012 Prophecy: The End of the New Age is Nigh!

The other day a friend of mine shared the following youtube.com "best-of compilation" of 2012 claims titled "2012 DECEMBER 21 AND BEYOND-WH…

Started by Govert Schuller

4 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by John

New World Order in Olimpics? or is another fraud coming right up?

I been hearing all these days about the cr...phony and silly things about the idea that the so-called 'New World Order' (the supposed dark…

Started by EstrellaFugaz

4 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Joe Fulton

organ transplants

Hi I´m wondering as to how others here see organ transplantation especially considering the methods for obtaining ("harvesting") organs and…

Started by steel styl

17 Nov 9, 2012
Reply by Hari Menon

What Kind of Cigar HPB was smoking?

In an interesting article written by Laura Langford, she describes the painting of the portrait of the Mahatmas (at least one of them), and…

Started by Erica Georgiades

36 Oct 14, 2012
Reply by Hari Menon

RSS

Search Theosophy.Net!

What to do...

Join Theosophy.Net Blogs Forum Live Chat Invite Facebook Facebook Group

A New View of Theosophy

About
FAQ

Theosophy References

Wiki Characteristics History Spirituality Esotericism Mysticism RotR ToS